PURPOSE OF PERSONAL DATA COLLECTION
For the company to collect, process or use your personal data for the purposes as follows:
- Communication and provision of various information relating to products and services of the Company and offer of any projects in which customers may be interested
- Preparation of marketing plan and analysis, process, development and improvement of products and services of the Company
- Transmission of information to any third party or business alliance of the Company in relation to products and/or services of the Company
This policy shall be used for personal data protection for SCOPE Company Limited and its affiliated companies (the “Company“) which you provide personal data through online and offline channel such as site visit, website, mobile application, social media (“Platform”), allowing you to search for, visit, use products and services of the Company and/or its business partners such as:
- Residential projects, i.e. condominiums, detached houses, townhouses, commercial buildings and other projects.
- News and promotions of products and services.
- Any operation regarding products and services.
“Personal Data” means personal information that enables an individual to be identified, whether directly or indirectly.
“Cookies” means information that is sent from a website to each visitor’s computer while accessing such website.
2.PERSONAL DATA COLLECTION
- 2.1 The Company will collect your Personal Data that the Company received whether directly or indirectly which consists of;
- Personal data such as name, last name, gender, age, nationality, date of birth, marital status, address, occupation, place of work, postal code, email address, telephone number, credit card, personal income, car that you are driving.
- Data on your interests such as products and services, hobbies, social networking activities, sports, travelling, etc.
- Data on your decision whether or not to choose products and services, such as reason of purchase or selection of residence, budget, purpose, other products that are used for comparison, comments and site visit information regarding products and services.
- Data that specifies your location while using the website. If you enable the GPS system, you consent the Company to collect and process your location information. However, if you would like to conceal this information, you can install programs or turn off GPS on your mobile phone.
- IP address
- Type of web browser that is used to access
- Web pages visited
- Time spent on visiting
- Websites that refers to the Company’s web site
- Necessary information to be provided to the Company and the Company is entitled to process such personal data as stipulated by law without consent as follows:
- Data to be provided for complying law or performance or execution of a contract or other data as stipulated by law. If you do not give your personal data, the Company may not be able to proceed with such action requested by you or as the Company informs you or other consequences pursuant to the applicable law.
- Data that is necessary for any lawful interest such as the collection of photo from the Company’s activities and etc.
- Other Personal Data subject to your prior consent
- 2.3 Method of Personal Data Collection
- through the Company’s channel, e.g. electronic means, documentation, verbally, depending on circumstances etc.; or
- through channel of the Company’s business partner / other service providers, e.g. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Tiktok, Line, etc., for the purpose of creation of your profile or agent.
- 2.4 Children
The Company has no intention to collect any Personal Data of a child whose age is less than that stipulated by law (the “Age Limit”). If you are younger than that of the Age Limit, please do not use the service of the Company or give any Personal Data to the Company.
In the event that you are a parent of a child whose age is less than the Age Limit and is aware that your child is giving Personal Data to the Company, please contact the Company and you may request to exercise your right instead.
In the even that you are a child of age that is less than the Age Limit and need to receive services and products of the Company, you are required to have a consent of your parent in place for the provision of your Personal Data.
3.PURPOSE OF COLLECTION / USE / DISCLOSURE OF THE PERSONAL DATA
- 3.1 To provide service which is requested by you, for example, in case you subscribe for information and promotion, the Company will only store and use basic information such as first name, last name, e-mail address and telephone number for any subsequent communication with you, or in case of an online booking, the Company will store and use information necessary to issue booking documents.
- 3.2 To improve website performance, create marketing plan, analyze data usage, evaluate the performance of service, improve and develop products and services of the Company.
- 3.4 To comply with contracts to which you are a party or of which the Company uses services, such as to share your location information where the Company uses the location service of a third party.
- 3.5 To pursue any legal actions, such as to prevent or cease any loss of life or damage to body or health of a person, for educational study or statistics in order to provide an appropriate measure to protect your rights and freedom.
- 3.6 To serve any other purposes which have been notified at the time of collection of your Personal Data or any other purposes in relation to any of the above purposes.
- 3.7 The Company will not use or disclose your Personal Data UNLESS it is necessary for the purposes set out above or disclosed to any person in the Company or the parties involved in the contract, as required by law, governmental authority, supervision organization or with your consent.
4.POTENTIAL RECEIVERS OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- 4.1 The Company, business partners of the Company or any employee of relevant companies.
- 4.2 Agents of the Company who has been authorized to offer and sell the Company’s products and services, including agent or person hired by such person.
- 4.3 Other persons, including agent or person hired by such person who is arranging in connection with the Company’s products and services, the conduct of the marketing activities, the offer of the Company’s information, the development of the Company’s products and services, e.g. payment method, documentation system, technology, delivery of documents, research, etc.
- 4.4 Any governmental authority or supervision organization or any person to which the Company is required to disclose such data whether by laws, regulations or order in relation to the Company or pursuant to the Company’s agreement with any governmental authority or any other person.
5.SECURITY OF INFORMATION
- 5.1 The Company uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL), which is a standard security for securing data transmitted over the Internet, including data encryption and firewall. Secured Socket Layer (SSL) is a technology accessing encrypted data to prevent sniffers while the information is being transmitted over the Internet. The data encryption makes sniffers unable to understand the meaning of the information. This technology is also used for confirming the existence of the website. The Company will regularly update and test its technology to ensure that your Personal Data is safe, secured, and trustworthy. The Company reserves the right to make changes to its security tools if the Company sees that the tool is of a higher standard and can secure data more efficiently.
- 5.2 In case the Company made a deal with any third parties in order to develop and maintain the system and the allocation of resources or services on behalf of the Company, The personnel of such third parties who provide service to or act on behalf of the Company must agree to keep your Personal Data.
- 6.1 The person who owns the Personal Data is entitled to access and make copy of the relevant Personal Data provided to the Company and which is under control of the Company or request for disclosure of the Personal Data to which you do not consent, UNLESS it is to protect the owner of the data or the rights of the other person, is contrary to or inconsistent with the provisions of the law or court order or other cases as required by law.
- 6.2 You may cancel the use of your Personal Data or the disclosure of your Personal Data to which you have consented. After the cancellation, the Company may not be able to serve you at its full capacity or as stated by the Company. However, the Company may collect data for inspection of services provided to you or to proceed with any legal actions, provided that the Company will not use your Personal Data for any other purposes.
- 6.3 If the Company does not maintain the Personal Data as required by law, you may request the Company to destroy, remove, suspend the use of or anonymize your Personal Data.
- 6.4 Any other rights under the laws, e.g. the right to amend personal data, the right to cancel the use of personal data, the right to object any process of personal data, for whatsoever reason.
- 6.5 You may exercise any right as mentioned above by email to [email protected], in which case the Company will consider and inform you of a result of your complaint within 30 days from the date on which the Company receives your complaint.
7.MARKETING ACTIVITIES AND PROMOTIONAL ACTIVITIES
In the event that the Company has send any information relation to its marketing activities and promotional activities, including those concerning products, services or any interesting activities and if you have agreed to receive such information but would like to cancel such receipt, you may proceed by email to [email protected]
8.EXCEPTIONS TO THE CONFIDENTIALITY OF PERSONAL DATA
- 8.1 An action towards the Personal Data that has been disclosed to the public at the time you disclose this information to the Company or that is publicly disclosed which is not the fault of the Company or its Affiliates.
- 8.2 Disclosure of the Personal Data with your written consent or permission by any other means.
- 8.3 Disclosure of information as necessary by laws, orders, rules, regulations, court orders, or governmental agency, or other necessities.
9.PERSONAL DATA RETENTION